Mrs Claire Birkett is our Wellbeing Lead offering support to our children and families across both Broadmere and New Monument
Who can Mrs Birkett support?
- Families in need of general advice or guidance.
- Families who are experiencing times of change through separation, bereavement, illness or general life's pressure.
- Families in financial difficulty who would benefit from accessing the Food Bank.
- Families who are experiencing difficulty with children attending school regularly.
- Children who have become anxious, withdrawn or unsettled.
Families can get in touch with Mrs Birkett via the school office on 01483 769302.
Click below to view our 'Be Kind Poster'