Thrive, Aspire and Achieve
Leadership & Management
- We are uncompromising in our ambition for every member of the school community.
- We develop and maintain the nature and quality of pupils’ learning experiences.
- All staff will be role models for our school community by upholding and demonstrating our key values consistently.
- We will prepare our children to make a positive impact in a rapidly challenging world.
Behaviour & Attitudes
- We empower our children to become resilient, motivated learners.
- We will have high expectations for our children’s behaviour.
Quality of Education
- We provide a relevant, inspiring and balanced curriculum.
- We deliver high quality learning experience, differentiated to the needs of individual pupils.
- Teaching staff will feel confident to deliver high quality lessons which challenge, engage and require deep thinking.
- Children are equipped with the necessary skills and knowledge to transition to their next stage in learning. Each child will be supported to thrive, aspire and achieve their potential.
- Welcome From Headteacher
- Our Vision
- Bourne Education Trust
- Local Governing Committee
- Wellbeing Lead
- School Performance
- Pupil Premium & Sport Premium
- Key Information and Policies
- Covid 19
"I am in Year 1. My favourite subject is Maths. I love school because it is fun"
"I like New Monument school because it has great subjects and I like to learn"
"I love school because I’m excited to see what new things I can learn. Everyone is so kind and the teachers make sure that we are okay"
- Dec 16
Congratulations to our Christmas hamper winners! We raised over £200 thanks to the generosity of our school community. #Christmas #Christmas2020 #Prizes #Fundraising #Hampers https://t.co/ug1EmolTxz
- Dec 8
Year 6 have explored Inuit art work and are creating their own interpretations of this. Today they made their own stencils and practised using sponges to blend colours. https://t.co/IXuo0VrHuw
Your browser is out-of-date!
Update your browser to view this website correctly. Update my browser now