- Our School
- Our Vision
Share This Page
Email this pageView Gallery
- facebook Share this page on Facebook
- twitter Tweet this page
Thrive, Aspire and Achieve
Leadership & Management
- We are uncompromising in our ambition for every member of the school community.
- We develop and maintain the nature and quality of pupils’ learning experiences.
- All staff will be role models for our school community by upholding and demonstrating our key values consistently.
- We will prepare our children to make a positive impact in a rapidly challenging world.
Behaviour & Attitudes
- We empower our children to become resilient, motivated learners.
- We will have high expectations for our children’s behaviour.
Quality of Education
- We provide a relevant, inspiring and balanced curriculum.
- We deliver high quality learning experience, differentiated to the needs of individual pupils.
- Teaching staff will feel confident to deliver high quality lessons which challenge, engage and require deep thinking.
- Children are equipped with the necessary skills and knowledge to transition to their next stage in learning. Each child will be supported to thrive, aspire and achieve their potential.
- Welcome From Headteacher
- Our Vision
- Bourne Education Trust
- Local Governing Committee
- Performance Data
- Pupil Premium & Sport Premium
- Key Information and Policies
- School Tours
"It's a fun and exciting school where you learn something new every day!"
"I am in Year 1. My favourite subject is Maths. I love school because it is fun"
"I like New Monument school because it has great subjects and I like to learn"
"I love school because I’m excited to see what new things I can learn. Everyone is so kind and the teachers make sure that we are okay"
“English is my favourite subject, all of the teachers are kind and supportive"
“I love school, P.E is so much fun"
- Aug 31
@HummeraKhan1 @peterbunzl @OpenUni_RfP We open on Thursday 2nd September. The gates will open at 8:20am. We look forward to welcoming all children back to school!
- Jul 16
What a wonderful end to primary school for our fabulous Year 6 children! #schoolsoutforsummer #schoolleavers #leavershoodies #Year6 #year6leavers https://t.co/KxoGoHtJ1h
- Jul 12
Year 6 have loved learning about Van Gogh. They studied ‘Sunflowers’ and have worked really hard sketching their own versions. Today the children have used water colours & oil pastels to complete their masterpieces. #vangogh #sunflowers #art #ks2art https://t.co/PhD1Awtusm
- Jul 8
Year 6 children explored some of Van Gogh’s work today. They looked carefully at the shapes they could see and the colours used. They are looking forward to recreating his famous ‘Sunflowers’ tomorrow. https://t.co/5irrKSYxrM
- Jun 29
Year 5 thoroughly enjoyed the live session with author & illustrator @LizPichon this afternoon. The children were impressed by the resilience shown by Liz, and are eager to read Shoe Wars! #inspired #shoewars #readingforpleasure #author #illustrator #childrensliterature #newbook https://t.co/UN2Ef08OPW
- Jun 25
KS2 children have visited High Ashurst this week for a day of team building and adventure activities! This children’s behaviour was exemplary and they had great fun! #outdoorlearning #healthyschools #adventure #schooltrip #healthyschools https://t.co/gfV4TT4gjl
- Jun 24
Last week Year 5 & 6 took part in a Sports Festival led by students from @wokingcollege. The children enjoyed competitive, team games and demonstrated our key values. Thank you @activesurrey for the wonderful opportunity! #healthyschools #SurreySchoolGames #sportsfestival https://t.co/vQ5O8bMOlK
- May 17
Nursery are learning through play about transport and animals. #learning #earlyyears #nursery #newmonumentschool https://t.co/4sbRaCSg51
Your browser is out-of-date!
Update your browser to view this website correctly. Update my browser now