Thrive, Aspire, Achieve
At New Monument we believe that everyone can achieve greatness regardless of their starting point. Our school is at the heart of our community, creating a brighter future for all. Our inspirational curriculum offers a wide range of experiences for all pupils to thrive, aspire and achieve.
Leadership & Management
- We are uncompromising in our ambition for every member of the school community.
- We develop and maintain the nature and quality of pupils’ learning experiences.
- All staff will be role models for our school community by upholding and demonstrating our key values consistently.
- We will prepare our children to make a positive impact in a rapidly challenging world.
Behaviour & Attitudes
- We empower our children to become resilient, motivated learners.
- We will have high expectations for our children’s behaviour.
Quality of Education
- We provide a relevant, inspiring and balanced curriculum.
- We deliver high quality learning experience, differentiated to the needs of individual pupils.
- Teaching staff will feel confident to deliver high quality lessons which challenge, engage and require deep thinking.
- Children are equipped with the necessary skills and knowledge to transition to their next stage in learning. Each child will be supported to thrive, aspire and achieve their potential.
- Welcome From Headteacher
- Our Vision
- Bourne Education Trust
- Local Governing Committee
- Performance Data
- Pupil Premium & Sport Premium
- Key Information and Policies
- School Tours
"It's a fun and exciting school where you learn something new every day!"
"I am in Year 1. My favourite subject is Maths. I love school because it is fun"
"I like New Monument school because it has great subjects and I like to learn"
"I love school because I’m excited to see what new things I can learn. Everyone is so kind and the teachers make sure that we are okay"
“English is my favourite subject, all of the teachers are kind and supportive"
“I love school, P.E is so much fun"
- Jul 12
Year 6 have loved learning about Van Gogh. They studied ‘Sunflowers’ and have worked really hard sketching their own versions. Today the children have used water colours & oil pastels to complete their masterpieces. #vangogh #sunflowers #art #ks2art pic.twitter.com/PhD1Awtusm
- Jun 29
Year 5 thoroughly enjoyed the live session with author & illustrator @LizPichon this afternoon. The children were impressed by the resilience shown by Liz, and are eager to read Shoe Wars!#inspired #shoewars #readingforpleasure #author #illustrator #childrensliterature #newbook pic.twitter.com/UN2Ef08OPW
- Jun 24
Last week Year 5 & 6 took part in a Sports Festival led by students from @wokingcollege. The children enjoyed competitive, team games and demonstrated our key values. Thank you @activesurrey for the wonderful opportunity! #healthyschools #SurreySchoolGames #sportsfestival pic.twitter.com/vQ5O8bMOlK
Your browser is out-of-date!
Update your browser to view this website correctly. Update my browser now