- COVID-19 Risk assessment – Full re-opening of schools V1.1 (CR123) (1).
- Accessing a test for COVID -19
- Covid-19 Face Coverings
- Has your child got a cold
- What parents and carers need to know -return to school - Covid-19
- Surrey County Council Advice
- Advice for parents if their child is unwell
- What parents need to know regarding wearing a face covering
Useful links that provide further support:
Childline: help, support and advice on the telephone (0800 1111) or via the Internet www.childline.org.uk
Kooth: counselling service where any child can log on via the Internet to speak to a trained counsellor until 10pm. https://www.kooth.com/
Surrey Children's Services: 01483 517898 (Emergency duty team)
Police: 101 https://www.surrey.police.uk/ https://www.met.police.uk/
In a mental health emergency please don’t forget that you can call one of the following services:
Samaritans (116 123)
Papyrus (08000684141) the UK charity for the prevention of young suicide.
During these times, there may be a rise in people using social media inappropriately. If you or your children, see or experience online bullying or inappropriate content, you should report this directly to the social media platform or to the Police via 101. CEOP https://www.ceop.police.uk/safetycentre/ can also be used to report incidents of online abuse and crimes.
Here are some other useful links that provide further support with on-line safety:
Parentzone: www.parentzone.org.uk has lots of useful resources
Netaware: https://www.net-aware.org.uk parents can type the name of an app like TikTok and get all the info they need on age restriction and other issues to be aware of.
National Online Safety: https://nationalonlinesafety.com/guides
Interactive Guidance for setting up parental controls & guidance on popular apps: https://parenthub.thekeysupport.com?uuid=65a36fe8-681b-4f39-b2bb-b35ed3afed1b
Support for people suffering from Domestic Abuse
Please click on the link below for :
What parents and carers need to know about early years providers, school and colleges during the Covid - 19 Outbreak.
- Guidance for parents_ Romany.
- Guidance for parents _ Polish.
- Guidance for parents_ Bengali.
- Guidance for parents_ Turkish.
- Guidance for parents_chinese.
- Guidance for parents_Arabic.
- Guidance for parents_French.
- Guidance for parents_Gujarati.
- Guidance for parents_Polish.
- Guidance for parents_Punjabi.
- Guidance for parents_Somali.
- Guidance for parents_Urdu.